Friday, May 6, 2011

Poster About Fire Prevention

Cofrades and no brothers, a greeting of peace and well and thank you very much.

hands of the Blessed Holy
Virgen del Consuelo
after restoration
In few lines I want to thank all vds., brothers and brothers not to have visited this page brother, where I try to reflect, briefly, some events and activities of popular piety Almeria.

I'm not going to make a reminder anniversary of the beginning, or to contemplate the number of visits, but I want, since this portion of my heart brother Almeria, my thanks to all vds., Readers, clergy, religious and as lay people, photographers that allow me to add your pictures to illustrate the texts and articles referring partners or text to be inserted into the blogger. Also a heartfelt remembrance for all those who in these years have left us this "valley on earth", and will be referred to the slow movement of the scenes of palio our steps.

All vds., Ladies and gentlemen, who do not know if I know them personally, thank you very much, and sorry if some text and comments have not been very successful, the whole interest of this little corner brother to follow encouraging and invigorating our religiosity Almeria from the perspective of popular Catholicism and the genuine traditions of our city.

Xto A hug., And God bless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment