Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Ballet Cake Templates

21 JANUARY DAY MEDIATION Mediation


"I have a toothache ....
go to the dentist
..... I have a conflict
I mediation. "


January 21 DAY MEDIATION

From various associations and institutions has launched the initiative in proposing the 21st of January, the Day of Mediation, in commemoration of the date of the adoption of Recommendation No. R (98) 1 of the Committee of Ministers to Member States on Family Mediation (European Union). Mediation Center adds to it, to understand that there may be a good way to raise awareness, reflection and "naturalize" the use of mediation in disputes in general and particular ne family. So we've organized an open day, which will run from 10 to 14 hours, and a lecture with the title " I have a toothache, I go to the dentist, I have a conflict, I will mediation . Access is free. For more information, contact.

0 comments:

Post a Comment