Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Settings Sony Dvp Sr200p

Carta Dra. Corazón

Dear Dr. Heart:

I turn to you for your advice to a very serious situation .
I have a girlfriend whom I love with Intesa and I want to marry
. My problem is:

My father is a lord with a very strong cartel in Mexico. He met my mother
in a brothel and got her out of that life.
Now she has her own brothel with more than two hundred women and men
, and no longer have to exercise that office ... even if you do
occasionally, is to keep "cool", as she says.

I have three brothers and two sisters. One is a Member of Congress, the second is
hitman, who says she has "24 lovers" in their name.
My younger brother "came out of the closet" a few years ago is
transvestite working in an area selling her body to the highest bidder. My sister
more just married his girlfriend of four years and has his own company
selling stolen car parts. The minor works
with my mother learning the trade from the bottom.

My question is, do you think appropriate to tell my girlfriend
MP I have a brother? Anonymous

0 comments:

Post a Comment